The leading themes of the upcoming issues:
1. Buddhism: Between Philosophy and Religion
Ed. Krzysztof Jakubczak. Under preparation.
2. Plutarch of Chaeronea: Between Philosophy, Biography and Education
Eds. Joanna Komorowska & Katarzyna Jażdżewska. Deadline for submission: January 15th, 2017.
3. Polish Liberal Thought. Deadline for submission: June 30th, 2017.
4. Contemporary French Philosophy. Deadline for submission: September 30th, 2017.
5. Józef Maria Bocheński: Influence and Interpretations. Deadline for submission: November 30th, 2017.
6. Philosophy as Therapy. Deadline for submission: December 31st, 2017.
More themes TBA soon.
The published volumes address the following leading themes:
- Subjectivity and Self-knowledge (vol. 1, no. 1, 2011). Ed. Marzenna Jakubczak.
- Tracing Liminal and Boundary Experience in Philosophical and Religious Discourse (vol. 1, no. 2, 2011). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz, thematic adviser Tadeusz Gadacz.
- Philosophy and Literature: Generation and Transformation in Gender and Postdependency Discourse (vol. 2, no. 1, 2012). Eds. Urszula Chowianiec & Marzenna Jakubczak.
- Non-being, Nothingness, Emptiness (vol. 2, no. 2, 2012). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz, thematic adviser Seweryn Blandzi.
- The Legacy of Enlightenment (vol. 3, no. 1, 2013). Ed. Katarzyna Haremska, thematic adviser Paweł Kłoczowski.
- Martin Heidegger: Inspirations, Interpretations, Contexts (vol. 3, no. 2, 2013). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz, thematic adviser Janusz Mizera.
- Comparative Study of Religion: Methods & Applications (vol. 4, no. 1, 2014). Ed. Marzenna Jakubczak.
- Philosophy of Science from the Perspective of Humanities (vol. 4, no. 2, 2014). Ed. Grzegorz Trela.
- Psychophysical Integrity of the Human Self. Comparative Approach: Philosophy, Literature & Art (vol. 5, no. 1, 2015). Ed. Marzenna Jakubczak.
- The Aesthetics of the City (vol. 5, no. 2, 2015). Ed. Maria Popczyk.
- Academic Study of Religion in South Asia (special volume in the memory of Professor Joseph T. O’Connell) (vol. 6, no. 1, 2016). Eds. Marzenna Jakubczak, Asha Mukherjee & Åke Sander.
- God and Mysticism: In the Circle of Phenomenology (vol. 6, no. 2, 2016) . Eds. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz & Paweł Sznajder. Forthcoming.