The leading themes of the following issues are:
(1) Comparative Methodology in Religious Studies
Marzenna Jakubczak (ed.). Under preparation.
(2) Philosophy of Science from the Perspective of Humanities
Grzegorz Trela (ed.). Deadline: December 30th, 2013.
(3) Plutarch of Chaeronea: Between Philosophy, Biography and Education
Joanna Komorowska & Katarzyna Jażdżewska (eds). Deadline: March 30th, 2014.
More themes TBA soon.
In each volume we also publish some papers not related to the leading theme. Do send your proposal or submission to the Editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
So far, the published volumes addressed the following leading themes:
- Subjectivity and Self-knowledge (vol. 1, no. 1, 2011). Ed. Marzenna Jakubczak.
- Tracing Liminal and Boundary Experience in Philosophical and Religious Discourse (vol. 1, no. 2, 2011). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz.
- Philosophy and Literature: Generation and Transformation in Gender and Postdependency Discourse (vol. 2, no. 1, 2012). Eds. Urszula Chowianiec & Marzenna Jakubczak.
- Non-being, Nothingness, Emptiness (vol. 2, no. 2, 2012). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz.
- The Legacy of Enlightenment (vol. 3, no. 1, 2013). Ed. Katarzyna Haremska.
- Heidegger’s Philosophy and Beyond (vol. 3, no. 2, 2013). Eds. Janusz Mizera & Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz – in print.