The leading themes of the upcoming issues :
1. Philosophy of Science from the Perspective of Humanities
Ed. Grzegorz Trela. Under preparation.
3. Human Body in Comparative Approach: Philosophy, Literature & Art
Deadline for submission: December 31st, 2014.
4. Plutarch of Chaeronea: Between Philosophy, Biography and Education
Eds. Joanna Komorowska & Katarzyna Jażdżewska. Deadline for submission: March 31st, 2015.
5. The Aesthetics of the City
Ed. Maria Popczyk. Deadline for submission: June 30th, 2015.
More themes TBA soon.
In each volume we also publish some papers not related to the leading theme. Do send your proposal or submission to the Editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
The published volumes address the following leading themes:
- Subjectivity and Self-knowledge (vol. 1, no. 1, 2011). Ed. Marzenna Jakubczak.
- Tracing Liminal and Boundary Experience in Philosophical and Religious Discourse (vol. 1, no. 2, 2011). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz, thematic adviser Tadeusz Gadacz.
- Philosophy and Literature: Generation and Transformation in Gender and Postdependency Discourse (vol. 2, no. 1, 2012). Eds. Urszula Chowianiec & Marzenna Jakubczak.
- Non-being, Nothingness, Emptiness (vol. 2, no. 2, 2012). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz, thematic adviser Seweryn Blandzi.
- The Legacy of Enlightenment (vol. 3, no. 1, 2013). Ed. Katarzyna Haremska, thematic adviser Paweł Kłoczowski.
- Martin Heidegger: Inspirations, Interpretations, Contexts (vol. 3, no. 2, 2013). Ed. Wojciech Hanuszkiewicz, thematic adviser Janusz Mizera.
- Comparative Study of Religion: Methods & Applications (vol. 4, no. 1, 2014). Ed. Marzenna Jakubczak. In print.